Master the skills to take your career to the next level
Where can I find professional development resources tailored to the insurance industry?
Of course, many careers in our insurance industry require a certain number of continuing education credits each year. But that should be your starting point, not your goal. Knowledge is power, so it’s time to embrace lifelong learning!
Success, especially at the highest levels, requires more than an in-depth knowledge of insurance products and regulations – although these are, of course, essential. That’s why you’ll also learn skills like leadership, adaptability, resilience, and the ability to communicate and work with others. They may not appear on the CE curriculum, but it’s mastery of these soft skills that often separates the exceptional professionals from the competent ones.
SOI’s Professional Development resources are perfect for you if you’ve ever asked:
- What does it take to get promoted to management?
- How can make meaningful connections with other insurance professionals?
- What can I do to stop my best people from walking out the door?
- Why don’t people understand what I mean?
- Where do I really want to be five years from now?