Selling and marketing are skills that can be learned
How can I fine-tune my strategies to get the biggest bang for my buck?
Marketing and selling insurance can be challenging. Firstly, it’s a service, not a product that people can see and touch. Additionally, many people see insurance as something you only get when you have to, not as an essential part of their overall financial strategy.
That’s why you’ll learn how to target your marketing efforts to reach the audiences most likely to need and want your insurance products. You’ll also master the latest digital tools to help you build genuine relationships with your policyholders. You don’t want them to hear from you only at policy renewal time or when they have a claim! And these skills aren’t just for front-line salespeople. Nowadays, having a personal brand and being able to communicate that brand effectively is essential for everyone’s career success.
SOI’s Sales & Marketing resources are perfect for you if you’ve ever asked:
- How can I compete with huge national agencies that can easily outspend me on marketing?
- Why are our sales numbers dropping? Our agents are writing plenty of quotes.
- Isn’t online shopping for insurance going to make producers a thing of the past?
- Where can I find the tools I need to successfully implement a digital marketing strategy?
- What has sales and marketing got to do with me? I’m not an agent.