Zach Benson is the Founder of Assistagram. Assistagram is a company that aims to help clients grow their Instagram accounts through a multitude of organic growth strategies and creative campaigns. He and his company have worked with big brands such as The Four Seasons, Ritz Carlton, and the Dubai Board of Tourism. Before he became the founder of Assistagram, Zach chased his passion for dancing, appeared in TV shows, and won various competitions.
This episode is brought to you by:
Insurance Licensing Services of America (ILSA), America’s premier regulatory compliance experts. To learn more visit ILSAinc.com.
Zach joins us to explain why your business needs to be on Instagram and shares tips on how to improve your profile today. He describes his life growing up, why it was difficult, and how dancing improved his confidence. He shares the injury that almost caused him to give up dancing and why it lead him to start a business centered on Instagram. Zach also discusses some of the critical parts of growing an account, common mistakes businesses make, and why a serious company should hire a VA.
What you’ll learn:
- Zach’s current travel and business plans and the number of places he went to in 2018.
- What it was like to grow up with a South Korean background.
- How his passion for dancing started and how he used it to fit in.
- The challenges he encountered while trying to chase his dream in dancing.
- What made him pivot to Instagram and when his career in Instagram marketing began.
- Utilizing Instagram in the best and most efficient manner.
- Hashtags and how to make them as unique as possible.
- How not to be punished by Instagram and a few tips to improve your profile.
- Why you should consider hiring a VA for your Instagram account.
- Why it’s a two-way street between you and your followers.
- Instagram rewards you when people spend more time on their platform and utilize all the features.
- Part of becoming successful is hearing your critics and still pushing through.
- Not engaging or rewarding new followers after a campaign will lead to a significant decline.