Simon Severino is the Founder of Strategy Sprints, a business advising and consulting company that helps business owners double their revenue in just 90 days. They aim to help clients scale faster and innovate in finding new solutions to old problems. Simon also wears the hat of Business Strategy Advisor to various companies such as Forbes Business Council, Silicon Valley Blockchain Society, and Consilience Ventures.
This episode is brought to you by:
Insurance Licensing Services of America (ILSA), America’s premier regulatory compliance experts. To learn more visit ILSAinc.com.
Simon joins us to share what it was like growing up in Italy and how he found his entrepreneurial spirit. He describes how he helps clients double their revenue and the three steps involved. He explains how you can find business bottlenecks and what to do when you’re the bottleneck. He explains what it means to ‘fall in love with the problem, not the solution’ and why he believes this should be every entrepreneur’s motto. He discusses the three CEO habits everyone should have and the difference between agile companies and rigid companies. Simon also shares the importance of building your business to become recession-proof and why he doesn’t believe in the term “future.”
What you’ll learn:
- What Simon learned in Italy growing up
- Where Simon found his passion for entrepreneurship
- Establishing a business with no bottlenecks
- Why entrepreneurs should “fall in love with the problem” instead of the solution
- Future-proofing your company by focusing on the problem
- Simon’s strategies for doubling your revenue
- How to identify bottlenecks in your business
- What you can do if you are the bottleneck
- The three CEO habits everyone should have
- The difference between agile and rigid companies
- Building your business to become recession-proof
- Why Simon thinks the future is just an illusion
- Entrepreneurs are unemployable and were made to build products.
- The problem will be around forever, but the solution will change over time.
- As entrepreneurs, where we freeze is not knowing what to fix next.
Connect with Simon:
- Strategy Sprints
- Strategy Sprints on YouTube
- Strategy Sprints on LinkedIn
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book: Strategy Sprints: 12 Ways to Accelerate Growth for an Agile Business