Evan Knox is the Founder and Chief Marketing Officer of Caffeine Marketing, a digital marketing agency that helps businesses build profitable marketing strategies. They have services and programs that can help clients get more leads, achieve better ROI, and have a bigger brand impact. Evan specializes in overall marketing strategy, social media marketing, sales funnel creation, SEO, and website design. He is also a Facebook Certified Buying Professional and a Facebook Certified Planning Professional.
Evan joins us to share a few business hacks when it comes to marketing and what sets Caffeine Marketing apart from their competition. He describes what it’s like to be part of a family of entrepreneurs and why he started Caffeine Marketing. Evan also explains the importance of tracking marketing data, especially Facebook ads and the difference between brand marketing and direct marketing. He discusses why you should write your brand story as a guide instead of as ‘the hero’. Evan also shares how you can communicate your business knowledge and expertise to your customers.
What you’ll learn:
- Who Evan Knox is and how he got to where he is today.
- What it’s like to be part of a family of entrepreneurs.
- Evan’s faith and doing service as part of the Christian community.
- How Evan started Caffeine Marketing and what his initial goal was.
- Evan’s advice to entrepreneurs in solving their brand awareness problem.
- The difference between brand marketing and direct marketing.
- Writing your brand story as the guide.
- What sets Caffeine Marketing apart from the competition.
- Monitoring the returns of investments from your social media ads.
- How to best communicate your expertise to those who aren’t experts.
- Tracking your marketing data is a metric critical to the success of your business.
- Knowing the hardships of people all over the world can keep you grounded in life and in business.
- Solving your marketing problems requires a more scientific approach.