Steve Lawrence is the Vice President Licensing at AssuredPartners, a company that focuses on building quality relationships with their clients and forging solid partnerships throughout the insurance industry. Steve has over sixteen years’ experience in all facets of licensing and regulatory compliance. His specialties include licensing, annual reports, and Secretary of State filings.
This episode is brought to you by:
Insurance Licensing Services of America (ILSA), America’s premier regulatory compliance experts. To learn more visit ILSAinc.com.
In this episode, Steve shares his background and current function at AssuredPartners. He discusses the differences and similarities between a merger and an acquisition as well as the various processes involved for each. He also explains how a company’s future would be affected following a merger or acquisition.
What you’ll learn:
- His background and journey in the insurance industry.
- His responsibilities at AssuredPartners Inc.
- The difference between a merger and an acquisition.
- How he makes sure every component gets done.
- The processes involved in mergers.
- How do mergers affect future annual report filings?
- The role of timing in mergers and acquisitions.
- It’s best to ensure you have all the necessary documents filed well when withdrawing an entity.