Jamie Peers is the VP of Business Development and Partnerships at Synatic, a platform that offers ETL and powerful data integration. They work by modernizing and optimizing your company’s data management structure to keep you ahead of the competition. In his role, Jamie excels in improving business efficiency and is responsible for strategic partnerships. He has over 20 years of experience in the SaaS industry, works closely with sales and marketing teams, and is in charge of process implementation.
This episode is brought to you by:
Insurance Licensing Services of America (ILSA), America’s premier regulatory compliance experts. To learn more visit ILSAinc.com.
Jamie joins us to discuss how Synatic revitalizes the way a business approaches its data, particularly its unused data. He shares what it was like to grow up in South Africa during the apartheid era and how the business atmosphere shifted after the era ended. He explains how Synatic works for data integration and describes what it takes to properly solve a company’s data needs. He shares the common pain points their clients experience and what happens when they get a contract started. Jamie also explains how their company creates order out of the data of chaos and the nature of incremental growth as human beings.
What you’ll learn:
- What it’s like growing up in South Africa during the era of apartheid
- The business atmosphere in South Africa post-apartheid
- Working with aggregated and integrated data
- The complexities involved in solving your data needs
- Pain points their clients experience and the onboarding process
- How their software evolved with the requirements of their customers
- Creating order out of the data of chaos
- The nature of incremental growth as a human
- There are a lot of data security software and companies out there, so it’s important you know what works best for your needs.
- Insurance agencies need more than small integration packages.
- You need to go on a journey to solve your data needs.