Natassia Matin is the Founder and CEO of Digital Talent Sherpas, a recruiting firm that helps insurance companies find the right talent for their current and long-term goals. They have a pool of commercial wholesale insurance brokers, account executives, brokerages, and inside brokers. Natassia is also the company’s Talent Sherpa, responsible for streamlining systems focused on talent acquisition.
This episode is brought to you by:
Insurance Licensing Services of America (ILSA), America’s premier regulatory compliance experts. To learn more visit ILSAinc.com.
Natassia joins us to discuss how their company manages to find the right candidate in an industry that’s constantly trying to keep up with the latest in tech and innovation. She shares how she entered the insurance industry and what made her pursue a career in recruitment. She explains the ghosting problem in recruitment and how it worsened in the last decade. Natassia also shares some of the speakers and books that helped elevate her recruiting and networking skills.
What you’ll learn:
- Where Natassia was born and what life was like in the Middle East
- What fasting can do for your body
- Campaigning for a job position as a woman
- How Natassia began working in insurance
- The problems in recruiting Natassia has observed in her career
- Why recruiters ghost their candidates
- How AI can help you with recruiting suitable candidates
- Natassia’s advice to introverted candidates
- What attracted Natassia to Tony Robbins
- What caused the Great Resignation movement
- 75% of individuals in the insurance industry are over the age of 60.
- Power has shifted from companies to consumers; from employer to candidate.
- Book:Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankl
- Book: Think and Grow Rich: The Landmark Bestseller Now Revised and Updated for the 21st Century
- Book: The Evelyn Wood Seven-Day Speed Reading and Learning Program
- Tony Robbins