Roe and Don Polczynski are the owners of the RD Advisory Group, a company that provides organizational guidance in employee engagement, leadership development, strategic planning, team dynamics, and generation integration. They are also the authors of Changing Your Equation, a personal leadership book that represents their passion and experiences of helping others find success in their lives.
Roe and Don join us to share their passion for helping others achieve success. They discuss their lives before they founded RD Advisory Group and the story of how they met. They explain where their love for providing career advice is drawn from and how they work with clients. They describe some of the problems many companies encounter, especially when it comes to budgeting and how hiring a Fractional CFO can solve them. Roe and Don also share their best tips for someone who is just entering the industry.
What you’ll learn:
- How Roe and Don met and what their life was like when they were younger.
- How they decided to start a business in insurance.
- The importance of having a mentor.
- What they offer kids when it comes to career counseling.
- The stories they can never forget and what they learned from them.
- What companies are missing out on and how Fractional CFOs can help.
- The one question agencies never ask enough.
- The kind of expertise agencies should expect from a bookkeeper.
- Focusing on the budgeting weak spots of agencies.
- How they work with clients who seek help with business growth.
- Why every contingency dollar is valuable.
- Getting an agency started in the CFO program.
- Every agency needs a fractional CFO for their financing strategies.
- The risk is the interpretation of the results.
- A 1-year plan is better than no budget, but a 3-year plan is still an opportunity.
- A 90% retention rate over 5 years means you almost lost half of your book of business.
Connect with Roe & Don
- RD Advisory Group
- (315) 368-8661
- Roe’s LinkedIn
- Don’s LinkedIn
- Changing Your Equation