Kyle Castle is a lending advisor at AgileCap. AgileCap is a company that operates on insurance agency loans and provides clients flexible loan products to capitalize on growth opportunities. As lending advisors, Kyle assists insurance agency owners in funding the growth of their agency. He specializes in book acquisitions, debt restructuring, and working capital.
Today, Kyle discusses how the markets affect the insurance agency lending industry and what he sees as prevailing trends this year. He shares his life story, how he found his passion for finance, and why he joined the insurance agency. He describes the good and bad effects of debt for agencies and why the biggest companies in the world are in debt. Kyle also explains the current acquisition trends and shares actionable tips for someone looking into buying a new book of business as well as tips for getting capital.
What you’ll learn:
- Kyle’s career background and what led him to join the insurance industry.
- What his life like growing up and his fascination with money.
- His inspiration in pursuing a career in finance.
- His definition of assets-based insurance lending.
- Acquisitions tips for buying a new book of business.
- The 2019 trend in acquisitions and how it compares to 2017 and 2018.
- Advice for those looking to get extra capital in the future.
- The wrong type of debt will ground you.
- Every blue-chip company out there operates with debt.