William Herkelrath is the Managing Director for Chainlink Labs, a fintech company that provides blockchain-based oracle solutions. They aim to help usher in a future where every contract is fair, transparent, and efficient. William has over 28 years of experience in sales, business development, and commercialization. His role as Managing Director revolves around product development, analytics, market planning and positioning, and team management.
This episode is brought to you by:
Insurance Licensing Services of America (ILSA), America’s premier regulatory compliance experts. To learn more visit ILSAinc.com.
William joins us today to discuss how blockchain will affect how every industry does transactions in the next few years. He shares how the renewable energy industry will capitalize on blockchain technology. He explains how Chainlink’s blockchain-based solutions work and the clients they can help. He describes how cryptocurrency enables more efficient logistics solutions than we have today. William also divulges what still excites him about blockchain.
What you’ll learn:
- How William’s childhood revolved around tech
- Why William didn’t want to pursue a career in tech and his current profession
- What working overseas taught William
- What Chainlink Labs is all about
- How blockchain will help streamline the insurance industry
- How farmers can benefit from Chainlink’s services
- The uses of blockchain for logistics and supply chains
- What excites William about the blockchain
- How crypto can be a revolutionary concept in developing countries
- The future of solar energy insurance
- How William sees the future of blockchain and carbon insurance policies
- Blockchain can become a genuine source of truth in any transaction.
- Sooner or later, every company will have to publicize their carbon footprint.