Tony Steuer is a financial preparedness advocate, podcaster, and Paperwork’s Head Financial Wellness Advocate. Paperwork is a holistic financial wellness solution app that helps you organize and take control of your financial life in the easiest way possible. Tony advises the Paperwork team on all things related to financial wellness content and strategy, and identifies and executes partnerships and distribution opportunities. Tony is also the host of The Tony Steuer podcast, where he has conversations with financial literacy advocates.
This episode is brought to you by:
Insurance Licensing Services of America (ILSA), America’s premier regulatory compliance experts. To learn more visit ILSAinc.com.
Tony joins us to discuss what Paperwork can do for your financial wellness. He shares his interests as a child and why he pursued a career in financial services. He explains his definition of financial wellness and how to measure it. He describes the benefits of using a financial app over a financial book and the opportunities financial literacy opens. Tony also discusses why people don’t always get life insurance and shares his best tip on financial wellness.
What you’ll learn:
- Who Tony is, where he grew up, and what he aspired to be as a child
- Why Tony wanted to major in finance
- What Tony believes is the definition of financial wellness
- What to take into account when determining a person’s financial wellness
- How financial literacy lets a person start or change their opinion
- Why a financial app can be more effective than a financial book
- The security Tony’s platform offers
- What the Paperwork app can do for customers regarding notifications
- Tony’s #1 tip on financial wellness
- We need to make that decision to learn about money and to take action on that.
- Things that fall through the cracks are what matters to people.