Alan Ringvald is the CEO at Relativity6, a company that offers accurate and fast industry classification through automated 6-digit NAICS codes and company checks. They also provide services that let businesses predict customer behavior accurately. Before founding Relativity6, Alan founded 3 other companies and was also part of Google’s partnerships team focused on monetization and implementation. Alan has extensive knowledge of digital marketing, digital strategy, and Google analytics.
This episode is brought to you by:
Insurance Licensing Services of America (ILSA), America’s premier regulatory compliance experts. To learn more visit ILSAinc.com.
Alan joins us to discuss why industry classification is essential and how Relativity6 helps bridge some of the gaps with AI and machine learning. He shares the company’s recent projects and milestones and explains why you should not purchase third-party data, but instead make one from scratch for your business. Alan also discusses the limitation of the NAICS and how blockchain technology can potentially boost their business growth.
What you’ll learn:
- Mick’s basketball passion and his experience playing football
- Alan’s passion for healthy foods and working with Tom Brady
- Alan’s unique experience during his honeymoon last year
- What Relativity6 is currently up to today
- The gaps Alan’s company fills regarding classifying businesses
- Why you shouldn’t buy third-party data
- The limitations of the NAICS
- What their program can and cannot solve at the moment
- The number of countries Alan and his team receives data from
- Blockchain and how it will impact the way we do business transactions
- Open-sourcing your programs can help expedite your business’ data gathering strategies.
- AI will help automate the mundane and repeatable, but humans will still be needed to process complex insurance processes.
Connect with Alan:
- Email: email@example.com