David Siekman is a Performance Consultant at Agency Performance Partners, a business centered on improving companies and other organizations by providing the foundation for a customized agency action plan. David’s role involves working with insurance agencies to boost performance with the use of effective strategies. He is also an accomplished sales professional with over fifteen years of experience in the hands-on management of sales and marketing teams.
This episode is brought to you by:
Insurance Licensing Services of America (ILSA), America’s premier regulatory compliance experts. To learn more visit ILSAinc.com.
Today, David weighs in on what it takes to be an excellent inbound or sales caller. He explains the importance of getting everything right from the greeting all the way to the end of the call. He also shares a few tricks he’s learned over the years when it comes to boosting both conversion and referral rates.
What you’ll learn:
- How we should greet clients on the phone and why a proper greeting is necessary.
- What’s important when gathering information and quoting?
- What’s supposed to happen during the “Quote Presentation and Ask” stage?
- Suggestions on how to deal with the discomfort of silence.
- The best ways to handle objections.
- What it means when people say “They need more time.”
- What you should do when clients actually need more time.
- Post-sale activities that you can use in building the client relationship.
- Referrals, testimonials, and how they can drive additional business.
- Don’t always assume the call to be about price.
- A discount is a great way to show consumers that you have their best interests at heart.
- Nobody likes to be questioned, even when they don’t know what they’re talking about.
- Referrals are one of the largest sources of business for most agents in the United States.
Connect with David:
- (401) 332-8904