Luis Pino is the CEO & Founder at Agentero, a company that seeks to empower independent insurance agents with their intelligent and intuitive insurance ecosystem and tools. Luis founded Agentero with the intent of supercharging agents with technology, instead of having it replace them. Before founding Agentero, Luis was part of CoverWallet, a company that allows businesses to obtain commercial insurance quickly.
This episode is brought to you by:
Insurance Licensing Services of America (ILSA), America’s premier regulatory compliance experts. To learn more visit ILSAinc.com.
Luis joins us to describe Agentero’s purpose and how it can enhance the insurance buying and selling experience. He shares his life growing up in Spain, living across Europe, and how he joined the insurance industry. He discusses his experience as an entrepreneur and shares advice for those who want to start their own business. Luis also explains the importance of understanding data analytics as an agent.
What you’ll learn:
- Living all over Europe and Luis’ early years in Spain
- How Luis leaped into the insurance world
- Why you don’t choose a career in insurance as much as it chooses you
- The experience that helped Luis become a better entrepreneur
- Agentero’s core value and how it develops team culture
- Steps future entrepreneurs can use to succeed in business
- The motivation behind starting Agentero
- The efficiency improvements agencies can expect from Agentero
- Working through the most difficult challenges as an entrepreneur
- Data analytics and its importance in knowing your market as an agent
- Second-time entrepreneurs have an easier time to succeed.
- It’s usually insurance that comes up to you – not the other way around.