Eric Ummel is the General Manager of Mobilitas Insurance, a recently launched insurance company that aims to adapt to the emerging needs of the ridesharing economy. Their services include an app that allows users to manage their policies easily, an emergency help hotline, as well as other unique privileges for their partners. As General Manager, Eric’s responsible for overseeing mutually beneficial partnerships that will translate to better overall coverage and customer service.
This episode is brought to you by:
Insurance Licensing Services of America (ILSA), America’s premier regulatory compliance experts. To learn more visit ILSAinc.com.
Eric joins us to share what Mobilitas Insurance represents, their products and services, and what sets them apart from traditional auto insurance companies. He describes how he joined the insurance industry and his role as General Manager. He explains how insurance is an industry that allows innovation to foster in any country. Eric also discusses what he expects to see in the industry in the near future.
What you’ll learn:
- Eric’s thoughts on sports and the physical aspect of it.
- How Eric found his way in insurance and why he stayed.
- The problem their company solves and how they are different from their competition.
- How their company applies creativity and innovation in the insurance industry.
- What the true consumer expectation is with every insurance company.
- The business growth opportunities in the industry that Eric expects to see.
- How the driver insurance rates are determined.
- Insurance promotes tech and service innovations.
- At the end of the day, consumers just want their claims as fast as possible.
- Insurance education can lead to safer driving habits.