Dr. Robin Kiera is the founder of Digital Scouting and an expert in insurance technology and digital transformation. He helps companies transition from being traditional and old-fashioned to become much more streamlined in today’s continuously evolving insurance industry. He uses his experience to incorporate the latest in digital technology to not only improve a company’s work efficiency but also to allow them to adapt for the future.
Dr. Robin joins us today to share his knowledge of how technology can help improve an old company and how it can fast-track a startup’s success. He explains the importance of evolving and adapting, especially in today’s rapidly changing landscape. He also describes the future of the insurance industry with blockchain technology as well as shares professional advice on how startups can fast track their success.
What you’ll learn:
- How can the traditional insurance broker tackle the changes in today’s tech-driven society?
- How to include tech and software in a traditional company.
- How to prevent “brain drain.”
- What it means to preserve a working business model.
- What we can learn from Chinese businesses.
- The best ways for a startup to promote themselves.
- The must-attend conferences for startup businesses.
- What makes their company unique?
- His thoughts on blockchain technology.
- His advice to those starting out in this industry.
- If you don’t have that technological knowledge, you have to surround yourself with people who do.
- Just because CEOs didn’t grow up with technology doesn’t mean they shouldn’t incorporate it in their company.