Matt Halloran is a Partner and CEO at Top Advisor Marketing, a company that helps its clients improve their communication and marketing strategies across social media and the podcast space. He has over 20 years of experience as a certified life and business coach within the financial services industry before pivoting his focus to financial branding, podcasting, and social media marketing. He is the co-host of the Top Advisor Marketing podcast and author of multiple books including The 99 Best Ideas, a business consulting book that offers 99 ideas to help financial advisors market their businesses.
Today, Matt joins us to describe how he found his passion for marketing and the roads that led him to where he is today. He explains how he discovered the financial services industry and discusses the moment that made him pursue a career in business coaching. He also shares the biggest challenges his client’s face, how he helps them overcome these challenges, and the unique ideas readers will get from his book.
What you’ll learn:
- His life as a young student and the road that led him to join the army.
- Why being color blind changed his career trajectory.
- Where he learned about financial services.
- The changes society needs to make when it comes to the educational system.
- His inspiration for taking on the mantle of a business coach for 20 years.
- The biggest challenges his clients have when it comes to podcasting.
- His top 10 best ideas when it comes to marketing.
- Technological opportunities available in the current industry.
- Knowing yourself is the greatest journey any human can take.
- Life is long, but you have to live it as much as you possibly can while you’re here because every day’s a gift.
Connect with Matt
- Top Advisor Marketing
- Top Advisor Marketing Podcast
- The 99 Best Ideas
- The Social Media Handbook for Financial Advisors