Andy Storch is a Coach, Talent Development Expert, and host of two popular podcasts: the Talent Development Hot Seat, a podcast on trends in talent development with leading talent development professionals in the industry, and The Andy Storch Show – a podcast on mindset, motivation, and leadership. Andy’s job revolves around connecting companies with solutions that would enable them to inspire their employees to do their best. Unlike other business consultation companies, Andy takes the time to get to know the company before offering his solutions.
This episode is brought to you by:
Insurance Licensing Services of America (ILSA), America’s premier regulatory compliance experts. To learn more visit ILSAinc.com.
In this episode, Andy shares the kind of work he does, the people he works with, and some of the skills he uses to improve the way he handles his business. He explains why failure is not a bad thing and describes some of the obstacles business leaders face regarding improving a large company. He also discusses his podcasts, the ideas that inspired him to start them, and the various conversations he wants to share with others.
What you’ll learn:
- Andy’s career and how he helps his clients.
- How he interprets failure as a form of motivation.
- How he provides companies with learning solutions.
- Why working with the wrong manager can make you quit a job you love.
- The biggest hurdles in trying to help an organization.
- The power of networking and how it changed his life.
- How Andy started his podcast and the kind of topics he covers.
- Tips for running a podcast and how to grow your podcast network.
- Advice to people entering the insurance industry.
- Relying on old, traditional business methods will destroy your company.
- Everything is an experiment. We can try stuff and fail, but it’s not a failure. It’s just information to help you adjust your path.
Connect with Andy
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Make Change Work by Randy Pennington
- Never Eat Alone by Keith Ferrazzi
- Mindset by Carol S. Dweck
- Multipliers by Liz Wiseman
- Podcast Movement