Jeremy Streten is a coach, lawyer, mastermind facilitator, and author of The Business Legal Lifecycle: How to Successfully Navigate Your Way from Start Up to Success, a book that discusses all the possible things that can go wrong in your business journey and how you can prevent them. He is also the CEO of Business Legal Lifecycle, a company that offers SaaS products that business owners can use to identify risks and blindspots in their business. The mission of Jeremy’s company is to help business owners learn the legal health of their business.
Jeremy joins us to share how Business Legal Lifecycle helps business owners find legal blindspots in their companies and provide solutions to fix them. He discusses Australia’s current state and why he believes life is pretty much back to normal, with a few exceptions. He explains the risks many business owners incur in their professional journey and highlights some of the things they can do to solve them or prepare for them. He describes the importance of estate planning and the best time to talk about it. Jeremy also explains why he’s opposed to the industry creating programs and services that can confuse clients and end up driving them away.
What you’ll learn:
- How Australia combatted the pandemic and what it’s like today.
- Why Jeremy was interested in tech early in his career.
- What made Jeremy start their company and how they can help reduce business risk.
- Their target market and which businesses benefit the most.
- Jeremy’s thoughts on how technical terms serve to confuse potential clients.
- How business professionals can separate simplicity from stupidity.
- What readers can expect from Jeremy’s book.
- The best time business owners should talk about estate planning.
- What is it like in Australia in terms of business conferences and meet-ups?
- Jeremy’s advice for newcomers and how they can improve the industry.
- Estate planning should be discussed any time.
- Just because a process uses simple terms doesn’t mean it’s stupid.
Connect with John:
- Business Legal Lifecycle
- Book: The Business Legal Lifecycle: How to Successfully Navigate Your Way from Start Up to Success
- Jeremy Streten on LinkedIn