Jane Wang is the CEO of Optimity, an insurtech company that aims to enrich its clients’ health and wealth knowledge through evidence-based behavioral science and gamification. The Optimity app uses micro-learning quizzes that make learning a fun and engaging experience. With over 17 years of professional experience, Jane is an expert in research and data analysis, particularly in the healthcare and pharmaceuticals industry.
This episode is brought to you by:
Insurance Licensing Services of America (ILSA), America’s premier regulatory compliance experts. To learn more visit ILSAinc.com.
Jane joins us to discuss what the Optimity app brings to consumers, how they made it exciting to use, and how it promotes the importance of having health insurance. She shares how her mother’s struggle against cancer affected her perspective on health insurance and personal wealth. She discusses the goal of Optimity and how they use gamification to boost client engagement. Jane also describes how their platform teaches users about financial health and what users can expect from Optimity in 2022.
What you’ll learn:
- Jane’s childhood interests and how they shaped her current career
- Why Jane wanted a career in the pharmaceutical industry
- What inspired Jane to pursue a career in insurance
- How Jane discovered the true value and importance of insurance
- The role of a mortality and morbidity risk specialist
- Optimity’s mission and the services they offer
- What users can expect from their platform
- The financial health component of using Optimity
- Engaging customers through gamification
- What customers can expect from Optimity in 2022
- Health insurance should be the first insurance everyone should buy.
- Gamification boosts customer engagement and retainment.