Kelly Donahue-Piro is the Founder and President of Agency Performance Partners, a company that works with small businesses across the country to help them create and implement programs and boost revenues, efficiency, and overall profit. Kelly herself is considered a no-nonsense effectiveness expert in her field, having helped hundreds of insurance agencies in their search for sustainable improvement opportunities. Some of her specialties include management and supervisory coaching, digital marketing strategy, and customer retention strategy planning and development.
This episode is brought to you by:
Insurance Licensing Services of America (ILSA), America’s premier regulatory compliance experts. To learn more visit ILSAinc.com.
Today, Kelly joins us to share her thoughts and wisdom when it comes to elevating your level of service through proactive renewal calls. She explains why being proactive can help improve your company’s reputation, why it can lead to a better customer experience, and how it gives the agent control over the conversation.
“Being proactive is the key to your success.”Kelly Donahue-Piro
What you’ll learn:
- How being proactive helps improve the customer experience.
- What does “5-Star” service really mean?
- What happens when we’re not proactive in going out to clients?
- How to communicate to a client as a human and not as a seller.
- Why making proactive renewal calls is the best way to decrease stress.
- What is account rounding?
- The value of updating contact information through proactive renewal calls.
- What gets in the way of making proactive renewal calls?
- If we want to be different and better than the direct writers, we have to build that relationship with our community and with our customers.
- You’re waking a sleeping giant with an unauthentic customer experience and that’s going to hurt you.
Connect with Kelly:
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen R. Covey