Jenny Saint Preux is currently an Underwriting Specialist at AssuranceAmerica. She was also a producer for HN Insurance Services, a full-service independent insurance agency. Their agents represent various groups of national and regional companies. Jenny has experience in insurance underwriting, sales, and risk management. She is also proficient in business development strategizing as well as data analytics application. She is joined by Alexandra Deetjen, a real estate agent partnered with HN Insurance Services.
Today, Jenny and Alexandra join us to discuss the growth of the insurance and insurtech industries. They share their backstories, where they come from, and how they found their career paths. Jenny explains what HN Insurance Services does and how they interact with clients. Alexandra describes how she explains insurance costs to clients. They also share helpful advice for those thinking about joining the insurance industry.
What you’ll learn:
- Jenny and Alexandra’s backstories and how they were introduced to the financial and real estate industry, respectively.
- The importance of having a mentor to guide you on your way up.
- What they wanted to be in high school and how they found their career paths.
- What HN Insurance Services is and what it offers to its clients.
- What it means to discuss insurance as it relates to the buying process for clients.
- Factors affecting the cost of home insurance.
- Why insurance is constantly evolving and what to expect from InsurTech in the future.
- Recent changes in systems in the insurance industry.
- Their advice to those who want to be part of the insurance industry.
- You always have the opportunity – no matter what age you are – to adjust the plan. It’s never over until it’s over.
- The right mentor can take your professional skills to another level.