Eric Geier is the CEO of Puresurance, a health and retirement solutions company that focuses on small and medium-sized business owners. Their products can help clients manage their health insurance and retirement plans with their proven strategies and mentorship. Eric is an expert in life insurance when used as a retirement vehicle and provides customized health coverage solutions. He also has over 20 years of experience working in the financial industry and earned his BBA in Accounting at Hofstra University.
This episode is brought to you by:
Insurance Licensing Services of America (ILSA), America’s premier regulatory compliance experts. To learn more visit ILSAinc.com.
Eric joins us to share how you can make the best out of your retirement. He describes what motivated him to have a career in the financial industry and why they started Puresurance. He explains how medical services aren’t costly and why hospitals can lower the cost if you’re self-insured. He discusses why life insurance is of utmost importance when it comes to any retirement strategy and shares the many retirement issues he helps their clients address. Eric also explains how a person in their 20’s can prepare for their retirement even if they’re earning a modest salary and describes how he has kept a positive mindset despite the troubling times.
What you’ll learn:
- How compound interest works for retirement.
- When Eric worked in Hong Kong and what his experience was like.
- Eric’s thoughts on what a suitable insurance product should have.
- How to know the actual price of healthcare.
- Why medical services typically don’t cost a lot of money.
- Why life insurance is critical in any successful retirement strategy.
- The questions Eric asks clients when planning their retirement.
- What mortality credits are and why only insurance has it.
- The pain points many of Eric’s clients want to address.
- Eric’s advice to those who are fresh out of college and want to plan their retirement.
- How Eric has kept a positive mindset over the past 12 months.
- 67% of the population doesn’t even have a retirement plan.
- Medical services can be much more affordable if you declare yourself as self-insured.