Will Marzolf is the Founder of Grafico Analytics, an insurtech company that aims to innovate the way insurance companies visualize, communicate, and compare their various insurance and reinsurance programs. They created a restructuring platform that allows clients to visualize what their insurance product looks like to understand them better. Will’s entrepreneurial spirit also led him to complete more than 30 different courses such as behavioral finance, business statistics, algorithm development, and corporate finance.
This episode is brought to you by:
Insurance Licensing Services of America (ILSA), America’s premier regulatory compliance experts. To learn more visit ILSAinc.com.
Will joins us to share why the industry needs to revamp the way it presents insurance products to clients and how Grafico can help them do it seamlessly and instantly. He describes what it was like starting this company amidst the pandemic and the tools he used to get his company going. He explains why he pursued a career in reinsurance despite it being such a niche market, how clients can use their platform, and what they can expect to find. Will also shares what keeps him motivated despite the tumultuous time we’re currently experiencing.
“We can use financial products to save our society or protect it in the event that Mother Nature is causing a catastrophic event to occur.”Will Marzolf
What you’ll learn:
- Who Will Marzolf is and why he chose a career in reinsurance.
- How the pandemic may alter the way insurance covers financial risk.
- The terms and lingo used in reinsurance compared to other industries.
- Why Will created Grafico and the problems they want to address.
- How Grafico helps visualize data and insurance products.
- Future projects to watch for.
- Why they suggest taking their training services to use their platform.
- Languages and computer languages – and how to be good in both.
- What it was like starting a company in the middle of a pandemic.
- What keeps Will motivated during these hard times?
- Ease of use is one of the most important factors when it comes to online platforms.
- Insurance companies are now looking into coverage for events like a pandemic.
Connect with Will:
- Grafico Analytics
- Company Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal Email: email@example.com