Patrick Zerarka is the Founder & CEO of EzyTise, a company that provides automation software with a particular focus on small businesses and sales organizations. Contrary to most automation software, their goal isn’t to replace the human aspect of your service, but to automate otherwise mundane or repetitive tasks such as checking email for leads. Patrick has over 20 years of experience managing small business operations and holding executive positions within independent insurance agencies. He specializes in software development, strategy optimization, and lead nurturing.
This episode is brought to you by:
Insurance Licensing Services of America (ILSA), America’s premier regulatory compliance experts. To learn more visit ILSAinc.com.
Patrick joins us to discuss how EzyTise provides seamless automation without removing the human aspect of your business. He shares what it was like growing up in France and the transition he made when he moved to the United States. He explains the importance of automation when scaling a business and why it’s not the end-all, be-all solution to your organization’s process troubles. Patrick also describes the difficulty of being a new brand in an already large industry.
What you’ll learn:
- Growing up in France and why they moved to the United States
- How Patrick went from working for Pfizer to working in insurance
- The future for independent insurance agents
- Why businesses should scale for the future
- How automation boosts a company’s ability to grow and scale
- Why Patrick believes most CRMs in the industry are outdated
- The services their company offers beyond automation
- Case studies of agencies using their platform
- The processes involved in onboarding a new client
- Why branding is still an issue for their company
- Every business has a different business model, even if they sell the same thing.
- You can’t scale without automation, but automation isn’t the solution to everything.