Jason Keck is the CEO & Co-Founder of Broker Buddha, a platform that helps agents streamline the customer experience and operations. The platform has various tools that let you automate tasks, send forms with pre-loaded information, and reduce administrative steps. Jason has over 20 years of experience in technological entrepreneurship, which he credits to serving as a business development head and his Computer Science degree from Harvard.
This episode is brought to you by:
Insurance Licensing Services of America (ILSA), America’s premier regulatory compliance experts. To learn more visit ILSAinc.com.
Jason joins us to discuss where Broker Buddha is right now since we last spoke with him and how they held their line during the pandemic. He shares his passion for sports, the athletes he’s played with, and his thoughts on today’s quality of education. He describes how Broker Buddha can streamline agent services and the tools that are available. Jason also explains their White Glove Service and his thoughts on Blockchain.
What you’ll learn:
- Jason’s passion for sports and the pro athletes he’s played with
- Jason’s thoughts on the current quality of education
- The motivation behind starting Broker Buddha
- How the pandemic impacted Broker Buddha
- The lessons Jason learned in building something new in any industry
- The market that Broker Buddha focuses their solutions
- How agents would use their platform
- Broker Buddha’s White Glove Service
- Incorporating blockchain technology into their solutions and workflow
- Find one customer segment that has a problem you can solve. Build a business around that and do it successfully. Then, expand.
- In order to be successful, we have to keep adapting and evolving to what is going on day-to-day.