Ep. 130: Successment – Professional Digital Branding Techniques
Jonathan Mentor is the Founder and CEO of Successment, a platform that aims to promote daring solutions and tech innovations within the employee health space. Jonathan founded Successment out of a passion for improving employee health and experiences within their respective companies. Before starting his company, Jonathan represented Foa & Son Corporation as their Benefits Account Executive and has a diverse background in startup marketing, HR, and global health consulting.
This episode is brought to you by:
Insurance Licensing Services of America (ILSA), America’s premier regulatory compliance experts. To learn more visit ILSAinc.com.
Jonathan joins us today to share what Successment is all about and how it can help both employee and employer form better relationships and to better understand one another. He explains the need for this kind of platform and how benefits awareness transforms employee health. He describes how the platform works and what their services entail. Jonathan also shares advice for those who want to innovate the insurance industry with an original idea.
“Sometimes you enter into the world and you want to mimic what it is you see around you, and you don’t realize the value of being a trailblazer and being an innovator.”Jonathan Mentor
What you’ll learn:
- The inspiration for his latest projects around the employee benefits space.
- How he got the financial backing of some big companies in the industry.
- His role in communicating about the health and technology space.
- The struggles he experienced as a broker.
- Why the employees are the beneficiaries of Successment.
- His marketing strategy for Successment.
- His advice to people that want to build their own passion projects.
- How Successment works and the services they offer.
- If the procurement department within HR doesn’t know that there are better ways of doing things, they won’t be able to move forward.
- In 2019, employers are looking to solve different problems, but they’re not always aware of all the solutions available to them.