Matt Essick is the Chief Marketing Officer at Ensight, a tech company that offers SaaS-based sales acceleration solutions that allow the selling of annuities and insurance to be more profitable, more straightforward, and visually appealing. As CMO, Matt’s responsibilities include overseeing its planning, development, and execution of strategies that drive value towards their customers and business partners. Matt also specializes in working in complex sectors such as digital health, financial services, and BioTech.
This episode is brought to you by:
Insurance Licensing Services of America (ILSA), America’s premier regulatory compliance experts. To learn more visit ILSAinc.com.
Matt joins us to explain what Ensight is, its services, and what sets them apart from the competition. He shares what it was like being in the middle of the 2008 crash and the lessons he learned from the experience. He discusses what inspired him to join the insurance industry and what made him continue his career in insurance. He discusses how industries can further improve their marketing to attract the average consumer and youth into becoming interested in and pursuing a career in insurance. Matt also explains some of Ensight’s products, what they do, and how they can boost sales.
What you’ll learn:
- Seeing the tech space crash in 2008 and Matt’s mindset while experiencing it
- What Matt learned after the tech industry recovered
- How Matt entered the insurance industry
- Why insurance is essentially a risk sector
- Taking advantage of digitization to make insurance more youth-friendly
- The products Matt offers to clients and what they do
- What Matt calls the ‘Millennial Financial Services Model’
- The most mind-blowing technology Matt has seen in recent years
- Being digital and on the cloud will become the new normal in any industry.
- Millennials and Gen-Xers now make up most of the workforce.
- Insurance needs to appeal to the youth more than it does today.